Human Resources Business Partner
MB Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace and Defense market. Operating from sites close to our key customers in North America, Asia and Europe, the MB Aerospace group provides advanced technological solutions to the Aerospace and Defense industry, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of fabrications, machining and the global supply chain to support complex aero-engine component manufacture and repair.
In this role, you will be the HR Business Partner providing HR leadership in the areas of culture and change management, strategic coaching, talent assessment and development, succession planning, performance management, and organizational design. You will partner closely with the General Manager to establish and drive a HR agenda aligned to the business objectives. You will be a critical component of the business leadership team as well as the global HR organization.
• Partner with business General Manager to drive contemporary HR practices and operating rhythms.
• Establish & execute on a cultural evolution roadmap for the business unit to ensure MB Aerospace is an employer of choice.
• Own and implement a performance management culture aligned to the overall MB Aerospace goals.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the leadership team, focused on coaching and talent development
• Own the Human Capital Plan in partnership with the business leaders; talent development, succession planning, performance management, career pathing, etc.
• Provide strategic coaching to business leaders and key talent related to succession planning, career path development, and performance management, Partner with the global HR team to assist in implementing the “MB Way” of HR,
• Drive diversity efforts to increase and promote diverse talent within the business units.
• University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field from an accredited university or college
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
• Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
• Proven track record of influencing and driving change
• Strategic thought leadership coupled with a passion for developing and growing business acumen
• Ability to connect and align HR strategy with business priorities
• Demonstrated experience in leading projects and teams
• Ability to build effective relationships with clients
• Strong ability to coach and mentor talent
• Experience in recruiting & staffing
• Comfort working in a constantly changing environment - adaptability & flexibility are critical, proven ability to stand up for your convictions and influence leaders
• Multisport card
• Stability of employment
• Dedicated personal development plan with training opportunities
• Possibility to use English in everyday work
• Work in ambitious and engaged team in international team
• Opportunity for career advancement in local and group location
• Comfortable and friendly work atmosphere
Jesli chcesz dolaczyc do zespolu MB Aerospace, a nie znalazles interesujacej Cie oferty, wypelnij formularz aplikacji spontanicznej. Dzieki temu Twoje CV bedzie w naszej bazie talentów.
Skontaktujemy sie z Toba i przedstawimy nowe oferty pracy, w których Twoje kwalifikacje beda odpowiadaly naszym wymaganiom.
Stabilne zatrudnienie w oparciu o umowe o prace
Prace w dynamicznie rozwijajacym sie zespole
Szkolenia specjalistyczne i kompetencyjne
Mozliwosc wplywu na strategiczne dla firmy decyzje
Atrakcyjny pakiet benefitów pracowniczych (dodatek swiateczny, karta Multisport)
Can’t see the role you want? Register your details with us to be notified when we’re hiring!